RK gun show sunday I got asked to leave

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boregauge

Default rank <200 posts
Tracker
4   0
Reaction score
went to the gun show and I was wrong and had 2 extra mags on me so I went to the car and unloaded them, when I came back in I was talking
to some vendors and an undercover cop who I knew and was watching for fun. I went into the bathroom to take some asprin for my back. when I came out I bought a few hundred dollars worth of things and then he came up to me and told me I had to leave because I was complaining. where I
s freedom of speech? what an ass wipe I have met him before thru a friend who works dekalb co. so now its my turn I am going to report all
of the cops that I know who work
security jobs while on duty and brag how they don't pay taxes on the money. and how they search cars without permission they tell you you
have a brake light out and when you tell them you don't they say I will hit the brake pedal and go look. sometime they hit the pedal and
sometimes they don't. All the time in your car he tells me he goes thru anything he can find to use aginst you, they also carry baby wipes
and vasiline in the car so after they beat your face in they clean you up and smear vasiline on your face and threaten you if you say anything.
also when they call over the radio to have you go to grady to be checked
out, look out because that's code for take them out and beat their ass. then take them to grady. I sure hope it was worth it to throw a paying
disabled person out of the show today because this is just the start of whats to come.

Didnt understand most of what I read, but you are always going to have bad cops and good ones. Its no different than having bad retail workers and good ones and this could go on forever. The point is people are not perfect

eduncovered.com_wp_content_uploads_2012_09_cool_story_bro.jpg

You need to take three long deep breathes and start over ? All I got out of this is they threw you out of the gun show for complaining about you back ? WTH ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom