• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

RK gun show sunday I got asked to leave

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just got mind****ed. Is this some kind of X Files encounter?
It might explain alot. The OP meant to type, "Today, I was unjustly asked to leave the establishment where I intended to spend my money, while acting in a socially acceptable manner." But, the rectally installed tin-foil hat chip kicked in and we got this.

OK Ok Ok as many know, I am not wrapped to tight anyways. Mind. if I have much left is in question? I have tried to read this and make sense. Which in itself maybe a problem, Know something happened!! But for the life of me, I can't figure out what..Just say'in>>> DD

OK Ok Ok as many know, I am not wrapped to tight anyways. Mind. if I have much left is in question? I have tried to read this and make sense. Which in itself maybe a problem, Know something happened!! But for the life of me, I can't figure out what..Just say'in>>> DD
I think the moral the OP is going for is, "Nothing here is my fault, it was a dirty cop. Now, I will act as thought i have the power to bring down an entire PD with emails, and phone calls."

this is what I looked like when i read the post:
simon.jpg

I've been thrown out of bars in Germany. I was even thrown out of a Chinese Buffet on seafood night for eating too much. But, I have never been thrown out of a gun show.

You sir are "THE MAN ! "

holy run on sentencessssssssssssss! dang people. commas and periods and full complete sentences make a world of difference.

it's the difference between knowing your s#!t, and knowing you're s#!t.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom