• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

RK show this weekend Atlanta expo center...Who all is going?!!

Looks like an RK show in Columbus and an Eastman show in Perry, both next week end...a buddy wants to go to one or the other,,,Anyone been to an Eastman show lately ?
Perry will be a better show. I'm setting up in Perry but was asked to do Columbus.

Show was ok today. I sold about 6k worth for my neighbor. So with what I sold here, to some other buddies, and what I took, I was able to raise 11k for him!!! Will help with his bills for sure. Still have a few items left if any interest. Thx all!!!

Do tell, what do you have?

Show was ok today. I sold about 6k worth for my neighbor. So with what I sold here, to some other buddies, and what I took, I was able to raise 11k for him!!! Will help with his bills for sure. Still have a few items left if any interest. Thx all!!!

What is left and where is your table?

Any interesting milsurps there?

A lot of Garands. Most CMP or really poor condition, all around $1250 (that I saw).

A few tables with Garand and M1 Carbine parts and pieces. Someone must've just imported a ton of the yellow capped grease containers / pots. One table had a bunch of op-rods for Garands. I didn't look at them closely.

A few ammo guys had spam tins of 30 cal (Garand) and 30 Carbine ammo. I'm pretty sure all were over $1 / round. The 192 en-bloc tins were over $200, and the 240 loose tins were close to $300. I don't recall many Carbines, except at the high roller table.

Several "new" style CMP Garand Cases, empty.

A couple of K98s, and a few stocks. Again, most prices were too high, at least the ones I looked at.

Saw one CZ 50 for around $300. A few very highly priced PPK/S's. And the obligatory over the top Lugers and the "authentic & collectable" Mil-surp table.

Several "know it all expert" dealers that attempted to tell me what I had and what it was worth. I was very polite, thanked them for their info and walked away. My friend commented that I was doing the right thing, but "damn, don't you wanna tell that guy he's an idiot?".

Back
Top Bottom