• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

RK show this weekend Atlanta expo center...Who all is going?!!

Just got back. Several of the biggest vendors were absent (Cherokee, the Sig Guy, MainStreet [I think]).

Small crowd. Very small for this venue and this weekend.

Ammo was outrageous. Saw some 300 BO by Sig for $1.75 / round. I was used to the 220 subs going for $1 each, but these were not subsonic.

Garands were $1250 and up from a lot of people. At least three tables selling CAA Micro-Ronis and the latest knockoff of them.

Some small private guys had some neat stuff. But I was there to sell.

The Expo center was not full, certainly not as full as past December shows.

Lots and lots of NON gun stuff. Pillows, blankets, knives, jewelry, massage wands, ATVs, canoes, more knives... body armor, bags, MREs,

Not totally disappointed. Worth the $13 for me (use the internet coupon).

As a guide to the crowd: we arrived at 9:05, the line was near the right corner of the building, but not around the corner. By the time we parked and unloaded, the line was maybe 15 people. RK did a great job getting people inside.

The Expo center was not full, certainly not as full as past December shows.

Lots and lots of NON gun stuff. Pillows, blankets, knives, jewelry, massage wands, ATVs, canoes, more knives... body armor, bags, MREs,.....

I've noticed less and less vendors. I wanted to go and set up some stuff with a friend but the GF is ill so I stayed with her.

I can usually find at least one thing to make it worth a trip and with the oceans of pure rubbish that the "vendors" are dragging in (like the crap mentioned above) I feel a special kind of "win" when I do scare up an oddity or rare gun part or magazine.

The prices were crazy at the gun show I thought. I was able to sell a couple cases of Romanian 8 mm to a dealer I know there. I saw a Tac 14, and Mossberg Shockwave for $999 each. Ridiculous pricing on some stuff. I didn't think it was a bad crowd, mainly a seller's market due to the number of idiots out buying.

Back
Top Bottom