• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Road trip! Darien to College Park

letusbuyyourcar

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
203   0
Reaction score
Made it here to the Days Inn at Best Rd in College Park about 5:00. Dropped my son off at the GA International Something or other around the corner before that for some weirdo gaming competition. When I pulled up to the check in office there was a black chick sitting on a bench outside finishing off what I would describe as some mid grade skunk weed. The smell was powerful even inside. The room here is nice enough. If you can sleep through airplanes landing and taking off every 15 seconds you're good to go.
IjuI jgot back to the room from THE most ghetto Walmart I've ever seen. It's somewhere just inside Fulton County on Flat Shoals Rd. On the way to it I saw a small dinner with a sign that literally read " Soufside Diner". But I guess you gotta keep it real. I'm sitting here eating some Quaker Country Bacon instant grits because I like them and we'll... I'm poor. Oh yeah the traffic jam started right before the Tanger Outlets exit and lasted until the Southlake Mall exit. WTF?! Is it just Henry County in general?

Back
Top Bottom