• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Road trip! Darien to College Park

About a year ago I visited the Union City Walmart...

Visit was 10 min or less and below is what I saw.

I saw a dude riding a beater BMW with a python around his neck

Kids walking up to anyone who pulled up and trying to sell single cigarettes for .50 cents

4 cop cars at the main doors just chilling. Like you had to walk around the cars to get into the store.

Several parking lot parties with trunks open and people blocking the drive.

A group of young girls video recording a few of them twerking on the fresh fruit stand (on the fruit stand like it was a stage). Fruit being stepped on and knocked onto the floor.

And that was the last time I used the Walmart Pick Up app... because Union City had what I wanted In-Stock.

Ps- I called @SafeCracka on my way in prior

I was strapped and comfortable with my phone in my pocket the entire time.

1. is Union City
2. is College Park
3. is East Point
If you've ridden around the area much, you know East Point and College Park is pretty much lumped together, the only way you know you are leaving one and entering the other is the city limit sign.
I noticed that last night. Nothing but ghetto looking area for miles and miles in any direction.

About a year ago I visited the Union City Walmart...

Visit was 10 min or less and below is what I saw.

I saw a dude riding a beater BMW with a python around his neck

Kids walking up to anyone who pulled up and trying to sell single cigarettes for .50 cents

4 cop cars at the main doors just chilling. Like you had to walk around the cars to get into the store.

Several parking lot parties with trunks open and people blocking the drive.

A group of young girls video recording a few of them twerking on the fresh fruit stand (on the fruit stand like it was a stage). Fruit being stepped on and knocked onto the floor.

And that was the last time I used the Walmart Pick Up app... because Union City had what I wanted In-Stock.

Ps- I called @SafeCracka on my way in prior

I was strapped and comfortable with my phone in my pocket the entire time.
All I can say is I'm headed back south to Palm Trees and Ocean Breeze. . My days off traveling north especially around Atlanta may be done. So from now on y'all gotta come to me.

Oh yeah, we stopped in North West Bibb today at the Zebulon Rd exit off 475 and met my friend Robby at the Number Way Wieners. I don't know what's in them red dye cancer dogs but they're damn good. If you ain't from Maconga you probably won't get it. But damn!
Damn that looks bad. Been nice knowing you ,won't be long now. Hope it's quick and not painful. LOL

I last stayed overnight in College Park in 1995. Me and a buddy were on our way to Jackson, Miss. to meet with WorldComm to try and convince them to co-brand calling cards with supermarket chains.

Anyway, the room smelled really bad and we started looking around for the source. We even started turning over the mattresses and that's when we discovered the pooled, coagulated blood between the mattress and the box springs. There were two large caliber bullet holes in the mattress and a LOT of blood. When I phoned the 'mannarger' he asked my if the mattress hadn't been turned over like he asked house keeping? LOL, there was a murder in the room two days prior and this was their idea of 'clean up'. I think it was a Comfort Inn near the airport.

It was good to meet you. I hope you make it back home without incident.
BTW as bad as Collage Park is Chicago is way worse. I'm sure the enterprising and industrious people of Collage Park and surrounding areas can surpass Chicago given time.
Oh yeah same here and as odd as it seems for me to say this it's really good to be back in Darien. Granted I'd rather be in St Mary's, Woodbine or even up in Shellman Bluff . But given the last 2 days and nights my one caution light coastal town looks really good.

Will be down May 8th at the campgrounds on Jeckal maybe we can hit Ginrights in Brunswick! Or we can go to the Days inn there and feel the same! Last time we were there it was bad. So much for the IHOP with it:yuck:

Back
Top Bottom