• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Robber pulls BB gun... Store clerk pulls real gun.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
All I know is that if I had pistol whipped that joker (provided I didn't already shoot him) he would not be getting up. Nonetheless, good on this guy for defending his store.

He is lucky he didn't die that day. The store clerk would have been justified pulling the trigger (I get the feeling the store clerk didn't have one in the chamber though).

Why does the LEO keep referring to the perp as "the actor?" :tinfoil3:
As in the 'person who committed the action". No tin foil hat. Every department has a way you have to refer to the bad guys. Can't say the 'perp' or 'suspect' anymore, not PC. When I was coming up, it was "The Subject."

As in the 'person who committed the action". No tin foil hat. Every department has a way you have to refer to the bad guys. Can't say the 'perp' or 'suspect' anymore, not PC. When I was coming up, it was "The Subject."

Ah....gotcha. I have never head "actor" before. :der:

There's nothing better in life than hearing someone say over a radio, "The complainant reports that the subject was shaking his genitals at her and asking how much."
I just spit coke all over my monitor. hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

Clerk was moron. I would have blasted the dude. At least that is what my brain tells me that I would have done. You never know till you are in the situation. I have been close but not that close.

There's nothing better in life than hearing someone say over a radio, "The complainant reports that the subject was shaking his genitals at her and asking how much."

Eh....I don't know.... I think "actor" would actually be more funny in that context. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom