• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Robber pulls BB gun... Store clerk pulls real gun.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dunno, I think clear taped evidence of the encounter could've cleared GZ a lot quicker.. No trial needed.
In this case, it would have depended on when he pulled the trigger. At the on set of the encounter: Good to go. when he had the guy down in the corner: Going to jail.

In this case, it would have depended on when he pulled the trigger. At the on set of the encounter: Good to go. when he had the guy down in the corner: Going to jail.
Well, yeah. In the case of the video above, I would've been squeezing at the 0:14 mark. If dude wants to play stupid games, he's gonna win some really stupid prizes.

Why does the LEO keep referring to the perp as "the actor?" :tinfoil3:

The conspiracy crowd heard the police in Boston refer to the "actors" and all yelled "see, see I told you so, he slipped up and gave it away about the false flag actors hired to pretend to be blown the **** up..." :rolleyes:

While I have heard that term back all the way back to 1978 by South Carolina LEO's it is used much more in New England.....

The guy was lucky he didn't get shot.
After this video, did any of you watch any of the following videos? One is where a goof ball is showing off an Ithaca Shotgun. Watch it if you have a chance, the idiot loads the shotgun, and keeps talking, doesn't know what he is talking about, and forgets he loads the shotgun. While running his mouth, he pulls the trigger! The look on his face was priceless, and FUNNY as Crap..Ray

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom