• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Robin Williams died?

there is no evidence to suggest that every person who is experiencing depression is doing so as a result of chemical imbalance

further not everyone who is depressed resorts to suicide

given the many grey areas there i once again retract to the simple generalized answer of "suicide is never acceptable"

Well, you've contradicted yourself. Of course there are varying degrees of depression. Of course not everyone that is severely depressed commits suicide. Of course each persons situation is a bit different.

"Acceptable"? By whom? A random person doling out judgment based on.........nothing?

The point is, depression distorts your view of reality. If you aren't willing to give a man a break that is dealing with imbalances that cause altered states of perception then that's the definition of lack of empathy.

Judgment is a lot easier than understanding I guess. I'd rather hang with folks that seek to understand situations instead of judge them. That's just me.

Well, you've contradicted yourself. Of course there are varying degrees of depression. Of course not everyone that is severely depressed commits suicide. Of course each persons situation is a bit different.

"Acceptable"? By whom? A random person doling out judgment based on.........nothing?

The point is, depression distorts your view of reality. If you aren't willing to give a man a break that is dealing with imbalances that cause altered states of perception then that's the definition of lack of empathy.

Judgment is a lot easier than understanding I guess. I'd rather hang with folks that seek to understand situations instead of judge them. That's just me.

once again you are arguing for the sake of arguing dude

i admittedly do it some but you make it an art form. i never contradicted myself and it has been clear as day my opinion on the matter

suicide is not acceptable

Robin Williams was a lefty libtard who wore out his act years ago.

Wow.

Still sad, wouldn't you say?

Anyone suffering enough to take their own life hurts me to think about how caught up "we" tend to get about someone being a lefty or righty either way. I'm about as far right as it goes on most subjects, but truth be told, when it's time to ring that bell, none of that really matters. I'm sad for his family and how this happened. Aside personal and political views, his professional career affected me strongly as a child and I've enjoyed much of his work.

once again you are arguing for the sake of arguing dude

i admittedly do it some but you make it an art form. i never contradicted myself and it has been clear as day my opinion on the matter

suicide is not acceptable

Your world is incredibly narrow. Thanks for giving e something extra for which to be grateful today.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom