• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

roddy white

lol, he could call my mother a fat $2 whore and I would still wish him the best on the field. All I need him to do is catch footballs.

Athletes should just do the job they are WELL paid to do and skip the opinions and politics.

Remember the athletes sitting in the back of the classroom in college;when they were even required to go to class? Never paying attention, and often disrupting the class. While there are exceptions, many athletes shouldn't be allowed to say anything in public.

I'll hold judgement until the baby killers go to trial. Unlike the survivors of the era, I think MLK would have said something. But then again, even though he promoted non-violence, he knew the Black Panthers and their ilk were going to riot on his marches, which implicates him in the resulting violence.

When I see a great catch made or a great run I dont want to have to be thinking 'you know what that sob said about......'

....and I will never leave my team because of the opinion of a player or players or what the owner does. I've been in it since day one and will always be. Thats how you support your team.

I do not understand loyalty to pro sports. They gouge you to death with prices. The players aren't local, or loyal to you, and for the most part are scum. and most importantly, they deny your 2nd Amendment rights.

I do not understand loyalty to pro sports. They gouge you to death with prices. The players aren't local, or loyal to you, and for the most part are scum. and most importantly, they deny your 2nd Amendment rights.

buhh ad lonn ad dey catcha da foo-baww an ma team win, den dey kin haz aww ma munnies.... BAHHHH, BAHHHH

Back
Top Bottom