• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Rome Ga auction

Does anyone know what happened the first time this auction was ran? I remember this popping up before, maybe a year or more ago. I think a Porsche 911 was listed in the cars last time.

Does anyone know what happened the first time this auction was ran? I remember this popping up before, maybe a year or more ago. I think a Porsche 911 was listed in the cars last time.

Maybe they reconciled for another year but just couldn't make it!!
I read Absolute Divorce Auction somewhere.
Odd but I don't see any of her **** being auctioned!

That was a divorce from the first wife. The second wife learned from the first wife to use the same auctioneer.

The auction was held last year and there were a lot firearms. About 450 I believe. They all sold. I spent the entire day with the list I wanted to bid on. Not only did I not get any, I didn’t even get to bid. Most went for close to retail. A few I could have driven down the street to Rome Gun and Pawn and bought for less $$$. The nice shotguns may have been a decent price since I don’t know their values...but I doubt it. He did have a suped up 2003 BMW that had about $75k in engine work that Went for like $33k.
I won’t be wasting my Saturday this year!

" Most went for close to retail. A few I could have driven down the street to Rome Gun and Pawn and bought for less $$$."

Truth.

Once you add in all the fees and sales tax, you can buy it elsewhere for less money and hassle.

Back
Top Bottom