• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Roofing & drywall contractor recommendations for Newnan needed please

Tazz

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
Slayer of Spiders...
133   0
Reaction score
I need to get some estimates done for my mother-in-law for some roof repairs, ceiling replacement & wet insulation removal and replacement in Newnan. She's a widow on a small fixed income, her insurance has a $1000 deductible and we should be getting info from the insurance co. in a couple of days on how much they're going to allow for these repairs. One of my best friends used to do all these kinds of repairs for us but he passed away several years ago, I don't know anybody in the construction business anymore. Any help with good & honest contractor recommendations would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks so much, Tazz.....

Call L&W Supply in Newnan and ask for a recommendation or two....

Matt’s roofing in fayette county is reputable
I used for small repairs

You might try calling Carl Smith and sons in Turin
They are a building supply may have recommendation

DEFINATELY! He did my roof a few years back. Good value and great workmanship.

Thanks guys! Sounds like some good advice, I haven't needed any major repairs since my friend died a few years ago and he had been doing all our work for 30 plus years so I've kinda been outta the loop. The man was a genius when it came to fixing anything, I don't just miss him for his skills but he was a great friend too. Knew him since '78 when I moved to Newnan, dude was the kind of man that would give you his last dollar & the shirt off his back if you needed it. One of the best men I've ever known, right up there with my Dad, Granddad & Father-in-law and that says volumes right there....

Back
Top Bottom