• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Rsv vaccine.

Anyone know anything or have experience with the RSV vaccine?
I tried to schedule one with my primary care physician last week but they have to order it. I may get the RSV vaccine at the local pharmacy which may be cheaper to get. My dermatologist suggested getting the new Shingles vaccine as he said that it was very effective but it comes in two periodic doses. I may get that at the pharmacy too but may have to call ahead and schedule it.

My ex had shingles back in 2007 when we were married. On a weekend, we noticed the skin condition and rushed to a doc in the box run by the hospital but they misdiagnosed it. The following week at her doctor's office we were told it was too late for intervention treatment. She suffered greatly for months. I got the Zostavax vaccine some time later but a Rx was required, it had to be ordered, and there was a good wait to receive it.

I tried to schedule one with my primary care physician last week but they have to order it. I may get the RSV vaccine at the local pharmacy which may be cheaper to get. My dermatologist suggested getting the new Shingles vaccine as he said that it was very effective but it comes in two periodic doses. I may get that at the pharmacy too but may have to call ahead and schedule it.

My ex had shingles back in 2007 when we were married. On a weekend, we noticed the skin condition and rushed to a doc in the box run by the hospital but they misdiagnosed it. The following week at her doctor's office we were told it was too late for intervention treatment. She suffered greatly for months. I got the Zostavax vaccine some time later but a Rx was required, it had to be ordered, and there was a good wait to receive it.
You can treat shingles with invermectin. Member here has done it

Perfect vaccine testing...

Attachments

• vaccines test on politicians first.jpg
    vaccines test on politicians first.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 15
IIRC (I am a nurse anesthetist, not a pulmonologist or pediatrician) almost all (ALL) children get RSV. It's most problematic in infants / neonates and the elderly, especially any with compromised lungs.

IIRC (I am a nurse anesthetist, not a pulmonologist or pediatrician) almost all (ALL) children get RSV. It's most problematic in infants / neonates and the elderly, especially any with compromised lungs.
I'll skip that vaccine as one living with allergy induced asthma.

Back
Top Bottom