• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Rubber hunting boot recommendation.

For early season I use the cheap brown rubber boots from Wally world. I have used them for many years and they are still holding up awesome. Here the only picture I could find quickly of them. Late season when it's cold I wear muck boots. I've had many deer walk right across my trail and never stop.
320854_204043733000520_372252112_n.jpg
Ditto that.. Sam's had some that I bought 3 years ago.. Still going strong.. I even wear the low cut ones in the early season.. Heck most of the season for that matter until it gets way cold..

For early season I use the cheap brown rubber boots from Wally world. I have used them for many years and they are still holding up awesome. Here the only picture I could find quickly of them. Late season when it's cold I wear muck boots.
320854_204043733000520_372252112_n.jpg
#deerlivesmatter. Poor deer. Lol. Awesome pic. I have some black boots made in Canada I think..,ranger boots?

Ditto that.. Sam's had some that I bought 3 years ago.. Still going strong.. I even wear the low cut ones in the early season.. Heck most of the season for that matter until it gets way cold..
Heck it's all you need, I don't put on heavy boots till November. I think these were $20 and have lasted 8+ years and still are in awesome shape. I'll wear em another 20 years if I don't do something stupid like poke a hole in them.

Heck it's all you need, I don't put on heavy boots till November. I think these were $20 and have lasted 8+ years and still are in awesome shape. I'll wear em another 20 years if I don't do something stupid like poke a hole in them.
Beware of rocks around the camp fire too. Lol

Back
Top Bottom