• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Ruger 57 $340 SHIPPED!!!!

If the price was cheaper than what they paid for it, I can see why they cancelled the orders. I'm sure they had a whole lot of orders to make a decision over the ordeal & it's no reason for me to shun their company over it. It was due to human error and could have lost the company thousands in revenue.

I had figured something like this might happen & even thought of adding 5.7x28 ammo & holster to the sale if it would help it process but they didn't have either in stock. I've gotten lucky with online sales before that were too good to be true, but I'm not going to hold a company of wrong doing because of human error on pricing.

If the price was cheaper than what they paid for it, I can see why they cancelled the orders. I'm sure they had a whole lot of orders to make a decision over the ordeal & it's no reason for me to shun their company over it. It was due to human error and could have lost the company thousands in revenue.

I had figured something like this might happen & even thought of adding 5.7x28 ammo & holster to the sale if it would help it process but they didn't have either in stock. I've gotten lucky with online sales before that were too good to be true, but I'm not going to hold a company of wrong doing because of human error on pricing.
A review is just that, your experience. This might sound cold, but businesses aren't your friend, they want to make money as much as we want to save money. To that extent, losing money could potentially earn them more in the future. Gotta spend money to make money. Imagine the attention it would have gotten if orders went through. We would be stoked and return for business as well as tell others. An explanation and a real apology or something to keep your business would be appreciated.

To give y'all an idea of what kind of outfit guns.com is, my review has already been removed. Only the good reviews are present.

I called to see why my order was canceled as some have received a shipping notification. After acting like she couldn’t find any reason why, the lady in the phone tried to tell me that they lost other distributors deals and constantly update it on the website, but we as a consumer wouldn’t know which distributor the deal was coming from. I informed her that some had received their shipping notification and she said it looked like they over sold. Basically anything to get me off the phone. I asked if anything could be done or was I up the creek. She told me I was up the creek and they wouldn’t do anything about it.

Back
Top Bottom