• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Ruger 57 $340 SHIPPED!!!!

Guys, post on Google, yelp, not their own. A sh!!ty company just removes it

Why, so we can all act like Karen's?

Shrug it off and go on with your life, it won't change their policy because you want to cry over a too good to be true deal & post about your hurt feelings.

It's only a gun, a niche one at that. So no loss other than that new gun sensation. It is what it is, don't bother being pissed off over something trivial.

Why, so we can all act like Karen's?

Shrug it off and go on with your life, it won't change their policy because you want to cry over a too good to be true deal & post about your hurt feelings.

It's only a gun, a niche one at that. So no loss other than that new gun sensation. It is what it is, don't bother being pissed off over something trivial.
I don't think you understand what the definition of Karen is good sir.

This is a stretch to make this apply to whats happening in this thread.

Not so much since you started to stir the pot so others here to leave bad reviews on a sale you didn't even try to purchase yourself.

Seems your just antagonizing the situation over a past issue you already had with that company.

Not so much since you started to stir the pot so others here to leave bad reviews on a sale you didn't even try to purchase yourself.

Seems your just antagonizing the situation over a past issue you already had with that company.

Meh, I encouraged people to share their experiences on a feedback system outside guns.com that wouldn't be biased or deleted.

Why do you care so much that people leave negative reviews from a company that changes the price/cancel orders with no explanation (other than the obvious)? You do you good sir.

Why do you care so much that people leave negative reviews from a company that changes the price/cancel orders with no explanation (other than the obvious)? You do you good sir.

Because it's an open forum and I was involved in the attempted purchase of said item.

Wouldn't hurt for men to have a little tougher skin over petty issues. Your rally call for others to complain on social media seems a bit woke if you ask me. But you do you good sir.

Back
Top Bottom