• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Ruger Blackhawk,Vaquero,Redhawk Grip preferences

So whats everyones preferences. I have the Pachmayr ssa style grips and the hogue big as hell grips. I really wanted to find somthing prettier and also does anyone know how much engraving costs? I wanted to get naked women on the cyl and a stripper pole on the barrel so when you cycle it it looks like they are dancing lol. Naw just pickin, seriously though how much does scroll work usually run? Thanks so much guys.

Good engraving will cost more than the gun. again hogleg smith is my recommendation for anything with S/S revolvers.

Just give him a call he's worth talking to if nothing else.
Hogleg smith
4970 Poplar Springs Rd
Gainesville, GA 30507
(770) 503-7572

oh lordy I seen a ruger vaquero TALO with birdshead grip at the gander mountain in Alabama. I fell in love, I think that would be the cats ass for a carry gun. I just fell in love with these revolvers.

Back around 1994 or 95 my Dad gave me a .45 Colt Vaquero for my birthday and got some Sambar Stag grips and some Black Buffalo horn grips. It looks great with either one but it wears the Buffalo Horn most of the time. The Stag grips are about $400 or more IF you can find them, the Buffalo Horn grips are around $100 or more and almost as hard to find. Both sets of grips were only about $65 each when he gave them to me though. I'm at work so I can't post pics of it right now.

Back
Top Bottom