• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Ruger M77 inquiry

The 77crbbz compact with 16.5 inch barrel was offered in a few more calibers .260,.308 and 7mm-08 and was lighter than the ultralight. And the 77rfp had the zytel stock and came in a plethora of calibers.
Finding decent stainless M77 Mark IIs seems to be getting harder these days. Just curious,, is there a reliable internet or book source where this info can be readily obtained,, or is it just knowledge from dealing with them? I greatly appreciate the info Big O.

Finding decent stainless M77 Mark IIs seems to be getting harder these days. Just curious,, is there a reliable internet or book source where this info can be readily obtained,, or is it just knowledge from dealing with them? I greatly appreciate the info Big O.
I have a few books but mostly knowledge from dealing with them

I have seen only a handful in person, but I know Ruger made several calibers in the 20" stainless M77 Mark II Ultralight.

Other than 30-06, 243, 270 and 308, what other calibers was it produced in? What years were they made? Does anyone happen to have one they want to part with? Thanks in advance yall for any info.
I looked back through catalogs 05,06,07,08,09. 204,223,243,270,30-06. All 20" No 308

Back
Top Bottom