• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Ruger Mark III LITE HELP!

I bought mine to be a host. Cleaning is a must. I haven't shot it suppressed. It has a volqaurtsen trigger. . . I might never shoot it suppressed. Lol

I bought mine to be a host. Cleaning is a must. I haven't shot it suppressed. It has a volqaurtsen trigger. . . I might never shoot it suppressed. Lol

I clean mine after every range trip, just take your time and practice.......lol, I still screw up every once and a while.

Fixed! It was exactly what I thought it was; the hammer was stuck back. I brought it up to Ben at Southern Arms & Ammo and he fixed it in like 2 seconds. Now I know. I ended up buying a new rifle from the guy!

https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/southern-arms-ammo.1464128/

Picked this up today; nice little LWRC M6 DI:

IMG_0528_zpssjonlj03.jpg

Fixed! It was exactly what I thought it was; the hammer was stuck back. I brought it up to Ben at Southern Arms & Ammo and he fixed it in like 2 seconds. Now I know. I ended up buying a new rifle from the guy!

https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/southern-arms-ammo.1464128/

Picked this up today; nice little LWRC M6 DI:

View attachment 1257868

I've had something similar happen to mine. The fix is squeezing the trigger and holding at a certain angle and whacking it once or twice with a rubber mallet.

I've had something similar happen to mine. The fix is squeezing the trigger and holding at a certain angle and whacking it once or twice with a rubber mallet.

That's what I did, but not in the sequence that he did; insert mag, rack bolt, pull trigger, release mag, whack back of the bolt with rubber mallet....bam....good to go.

You really have to do a song and a dance to take these apart and put them back together. I practice a couple dozen times taking it apart and putting it back together but seems like I have to relearn it each time I do it.

You really have to do a song and a dance to take these apart and put them back together. I practice a couple dozen times taking it apart and putting it back together but seems like I have to relearn it each time I do it.

You do for sure. They are a lot of fun to shoot, especially suppressed, but man do you have to clean them and such a pain to disassemble/reassemble. I slapped a thermal sight on this last time I shot it and it was a blast to plink with at night.

You MUST pull the trigger prior to taking the main spring assembly out. If you don't, the hammer is cocked against the sear and the hammer spur is imbedded into the main spring house (as it should be).

Your video showed where you went wrong... watch it again.

Pull the trigger... THEN open the latch.

Back
Top Bottom