Ruger Americans (top to bottom) - all threaded
1st - Predator in 308 - no scope yet
2nd - Predator in 6.5 Creedmor - Leupold VX3
3rd - Ranch in 300 Blackout - Nikon P-300BLK
4th - Predator in 223 - Leupold VX1
5th - Compact in 22 Magnum - Leupold VX1
6th - Predator in 22lr - Leupold VX1

View attachment 1898315

Ruger 10/22s (top to bottom) - I've gotten rid of a couple of them and miss them dearly...
Top 3 - Ruger receiver, Kidd bolt and charging handle, Tactical Solutions Threaded barrel, Timney Trigger, DNZ rings, Leupold VX1, Revolution/Boyds stock
4th - Tactical Solutions take down
5th - Basic 10/22 with laser
6th - compact

View attachment 1898316

Ruger M77 in 270 - no scope

View attachment 1898353

I don't think I have a problem... I think I have the solution...
Looks perfectly normal to me. :)
I went with the Target model RAR's on the rimfires.
Awesome collection..

Picked up my first D serial number Ruger this weekend. NR-9 NIB shipper and RCA certificate.
IMG_4435.JPG

I love this rifle. It's incredibly accurate, maneuverable, has a great trigger,is in my favorite caliber .308 and just looks damn cool. But i've been toying with the idea of selling it because I fear messing up the elusive green stock so mostly she's a safe queen. I've been wanting a synthetic stock but Ruger has been out of stock on them for what seems like years and no one else carries them. Problem solved this morning. I actually found one brand new on ebay for a reasonable price and was able to snatch it up. She's back to being my favorite rifle i've ever owned.
This post probably belonged in things no one cares about but it is what it is and i'm excited for my new stock and wanted to brag. :)
20181106_124233.jpg

I love this rifle. It's incredibly accurate, maneuverable, has a great trigger,is in my favorite caliber .308 and just looks damn cool. But i've been toying with the idea of selling it because I fear messing up the elusive green stock so mostly she's a safe queen. I've been wanting a synthetic stock but Ruger has been out of stock on them for what seems like years and no one else carries them. Problem solved this morning. I actually found one brand new on ebay for a reasonable price and was able to snatch it up. She's back to being my favorite rifle i've ever owned.
This post probably belonged in things no one cares about but it is what it is and i'm excited for my new stock and wanted to brag. :)View attachment 1948014
Awesome rifle.
I thought I had one bought from a ODT member but after the deal was agreed upon he went MIA and have not heard from him since. I can't give him a negative because we did not have an agreed-upon time and place. I'll find one some day.

FYI at the gun show up and Cumming there is a dealer selling all of their Ruger American and 10/22 rifles for $75 off their list price. This would put most of the prices under $400 after the discount.

Back
Top Bottom