• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Ruger Silent SR

NorthGA_Recon

Default rank <2000 posts
ODT Junkie!
38   0
Reaction score
AD83FB7B-AC84-4E89-8E93-586E6C400943.jpeg
Just filed for my first Form 4, got one of the Ruger Silent SR cans in jail. Reviews looked pretty good, and it’s Ruger so I figured if anything goes wrong with it in the future I’d be covered. Anyone have one ?

Ruger is making silencers. **** they just recently in 94 decided we didn't deserve to own high cap magazines. True hypocrites. All they care about is the money. They definitely don't give a **** about their customers.

William “Bill” Ruger is possibly as famous for his alleged pro gun control stance as he is for making high quality firearms. In a March 1989 letter to the United States Congress, Bill Ruger stated his support for legislation that would “…prohibit the possession of high capacity magazines.” He went on to say that “…a simple, complete and unequivocal ban on large capacity magazines…” would be a more effective law than trying to “outlaw or license” guns that would be ultimately called “assault weapons.”

Ruger is making silencers. **** they just recently in 94 decided we didn't deserve to own high cap magazines. True hypocrites. All they care about is the money. They definitely don't give a **** about their customers.

William “Bill” Ruger is possibly as famous for his alleged pro gun control stance as he is for making high quality firearms. In a March 1989 letter to the United States Congress, Bill Ruger stated his support for legislation that would “…prohibit the possession of high capacity magazines.” He went on to say that “…a simple, complete and unequivocal ban on large capacity magazines…” would be a more effective law than trying to “outlaw or license” guns that would be ultimately called “assault weapons.”
Your taking silencing a thread about a suppressor to a new level

This may be true, but I sure do enjoy shooting my Ruger 10/22 and my Ruger Mark IV pistol, and it’s going to be even more enjoyable with a new Ruger can on them.

Back
Top Bottom