• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Ruger SR1911 45 Stainless for $600 shipped!!!!

It's been so long since I've bought a gun online, I don't even know the "go to" FFL dealers to transfer to anymore. It used to be Cherokee G&P and @TruPrep, but I don't know who I'd use now days.
I've never had an issue with transferring into Cherokee. Actually just picked up an HK45CT on my way home today that I had transferred in.

Is Truprep not well regarded anymore? I used to do Cherokee but didnt like my experience the last few times
I’ve had roughly a dozen items transferred to TruPrep over the last 4-5 years. Never had a bad experience. Majority of the online retailers already have their info in their system.
They Used to do free transfers, but now it’s $20 and I don’t mind at all. Cheapest in the area that I’m aware of. Next closest is $40.

Another vote for Truprep. It is the cheapest near me and they are nice people. Plan to stay awhile as the system ( the govt and not theirs) is slow and there may be other transfers waiting to pick up in front of you.

Ya know, I've driven by that Truprep place a hundred times and never paid it much mind until I saw you guys talking about it here. I had no idea they were an FFL and had such an inventory of guns, ammo and accessories. I just sort of thought they were a little army surplus and thrift store. Definitely going to check it out now!

Ya know, I've driven by that Truprep place a hundred times and never paid it much mind until I saw you guys talking about it here. I had no idea they were an FFL and had such an inventory of guns, ammo and accessories. I just sort of thought they were a little army surplus and thrift store. Definitely going to check it out now!

Great store.

Their gunsmith is a little sketch though...

:behindsofa:

This code gets you $10 off your first purchase from them:

P3IMZOLN3KIY

decent deal on a good gun but i've got too many bills right now unfortunately

Back
Top Bottom