• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Ruger SR22 Pistol -Review & Range Report

Good review. I picked 1 up last Saturday for the same price in this crazy priced day and age. I got to shoot 10 rounds just to see how it did and I can not wait to hit the range.

Godd report. I love mine as well. I even put a stainless guide rod in it and it works even better.. link is gsgpro.com

- - - Updated - - -

Godd report. I love mine as well. I even put a stainless guide rod in it and it works even better.. link is gsgpro.com

Picked up my SR22 today and hit the range with it. Took it out of the box, loaded both mags and had a ball! What fun to shoot! I think I will be taking it everywhere I go in case I get a chance to plink. Put 101 rounds through it(tossed a handful from a brick into a leather pouch to take to the range and it just came out to 101. Thinking about buying a lottery ticket. LOL.) It performed perfectly as shipped.

Picked up my SR22 today and hit the range with it. Took it out of the box, loaded both mags and had a ball! What fun to shoot! I think I will be taking it everywhere I go in case I get a chance to plink. Put 101 rounds through it(tossed a handful from a brick into a leather pouch to take to the range and it just came out to 101. Thinking about buying a lottery ticket. LOL.) It performed perfectly as shipped.

BS!!!! Nobody has any 22 ammo...

From the little research I've done, I'm thinking the SR22 will be a great first gun for the wife. I'm seeing them for around $300. Not sure if I should hold off and keep looking or take the plunge!

I got one for my and my eight year daughter to play with. The SA trigger and the small grip make it great for little kid hands. As a bonus, she can also manipulate every aspect of the gun. The slide is light, the mag release and safety are also a little easier to work than on some other guns. I recommend it also, especially if you have children that are interested in handguns.

From the little research I've done, I'm thinking the SR22 will be a great first gun for the wife. I'm seeing them for around $300. Not sure if I should hold off and keep looking or take the plunge!

I picked up mine with the TB for $305+ the transfer fee

Went to my LGS to feel it out, the takedown lever had to be pried open with a metal ruler! Does it get easier as you break it in?

Back
Top Bottom