• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Rule Change

Okuma

Space Force Icon Supporter
crocodylus pontifex
Staff member
Administrator
276   0
Reaction score
I have changed the rule requiring people to post a price or trade value. I don't know why people wouldn't want to, but I will no longer be asking the mods to police it. It is just one of those things that I think will take care of itself and it will reduce the amount of stuff that the moderators have to keep track of.

Still no auctions though.

I may change the rule back if there are any unforeseen consequences.

My only concern with this is I think it will make some people "auction" their stuff anyway. For example, you send a guy an offer for $400 on a certain item and he says "ok" just to send you another PM saying he has been offered $450. I have dealt with this on another forum before.

My only concern with this is I think it will make some people "auction" their stuff anyway. For example, you send a guy an offer for $400 on a certain item and he says "ok" just to send you another PM saying he has been offered $450. I have dealt with this on another forum before.

I had that happen on this site last year. Added another loser to the list of people I won't trade with.

Bet there will be more "testing the waters" backdoor auctions now.

Last edited:

I got personal reports of a long time member doing this very thing to two different members on the same gun this weekend. Its just ridiculous.

Back
Top Bottom