• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

rules on “I’ll take it”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Several years ago there was a Ruger revolver for sail on here at a great price. While a half dozen swinging dicks were having a circle jerk in the comments, I'll take it, second in line, etc. I sent a pm and made the deal. The comments crying after OP marked it SPM were priceless.

That's exactly what I'm saying about some mods they know everything and are never wrong. You have no idea of the situation I'm talking about but you are already right, and defensive and know all about it. Here's you one hero I have bought vehicles on here and sold vehicles on here fore tens of thousands on here I know a few things, believe it or not. Do not comment on my posts about this anymore.

That's exactly what I'm saying about some mods they know everything and are never wrong. You have no idea of the situation I'm talking about but you are already right, and defensive and know all about it. Here's you one hero I have bought vehicles on here and sold vehicles on here fore tens of thousands on here I know a few things, believe it or not. Do not comment on my posts about this anymore.

I'm not defensive, but in this particular case I am 100% right and you are 100% wrong. How do I know? Because my comments coincide with the Rules & Guidelines, while your comments on how you handled your situation showed that you violated the Rules & Guidelines.

Excellent! I'm glad that you've been able to use the ODT to buy and sell vehicles......that's one of the reasons that the site is here.

My comments on your posts also coincide with the Rules & Guidelines, so I'll continue to do so as long as I feel inclined.

Don't make this personal.

we need a rool that guns should be cleaned before you sail them on odt

I have adjusted a price up or down depending upon the cleanliness of a firearm.

Had a customer that wanted to sell a used P320 Legion to us at the shop. I quoted him a price, and informed him that I had marked that down $100 due to how filthy the handgun was. Time is money, and I was going to have to spend time cleaning it before I put it out for sale. The customer took the gun home, cleaned it, and brought it back the very next day. I bumped my earlier offer up by $100, and we purchased the handgun from him.

I'm not defensive, but in this particular case I am 100% right and you are 100% wrong. How do I know? Because my comments coincide with the Rules & Guidelines, while your comments on how you handled your situation showed that you violated the Rules & Guidelines.

Excellent! I'm glad that you've been able to use the ODT to buy and sell vehicles......that's one of the reasons that the site is here.

My comments on your posts also coincide with the Rules & Guidelines, so I'll continue to do so as long as I feel inclined.

Don't make this personal.
Are you threatning me? I posted in this thread what was gone several years ago, I posted what happened to me, You had no reason to post on my personal thing. but to be Billy Bad Butt I had happen to me then. Now you want to threaten and tell me not to make this personal.

Are you threatning me? I posted in this thread what was gone several years ago, I posted what happened to me, You had no reason to post on my personal thing. but to be Billy Bad Butt I had happen to me then. Now you want to threaten and tell me not to make this personal.

Threatening you?! Are you ****ting me? Please show me where in my reply that I threatened you.

You called me "hero", and told me not to reply on your "posts about this anymore". My reply to these two comments was to tell you not to make this personal, as one could construe that you were veering toward making a discussion about ODT Rules & Guidelines into the area of personal attacks. I hate seeing discussions go that way.

I had no reason to post on your "personal thing"? Do you any idea how a chat-type web forum like the ODT works? You make comments, and oftentimes folks make comments on your comments. This goes back and forth until the dead horse is well and truly beaten, or folks tap out. As long as you post in the chat forums on ODT, this means that ANY member can comment on your posts.

If you have a problem with a moderator, please post in Private Help. As one of the multiple moderators that reviewed the deal in question, your version is not as it occurred. Please take it to Private Help if you have a problem.

Well…
I was here, and I agree totally with cmshoot cmshoot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom