• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

rules on “I’ll take it”

Status
Not open for further replies.
You d gotta realize you are not the only person that wants certain guns. And even if something says a price. If someone else wants it and sees you said you’ll take it. They will offer me and the seller will take that over u. Just for the pure fact he’s thinking your locked in at the posted price. That’s why if you really want something you PM

“I’ll take it” in the ad or pm is meaningless. If I’m selling, there are so many factors I consider re who I’m willing to sell to. E.g, do I know you?, do I like you or think you are a d-bag?, how long you been a member?, where and when you are willing to meet?, is there any possibility you are a libtard?

Lots of factors and the words “I’ll take it” are not on the list. I do, however, believe that all PMs deserve the courtesy of a response. But I rarely, if ever, respond to posts in my ads.

Well it happened to me even after everything was in a PM and after a meet( the guy badgered me to meet on Christmas, I did and he said it wasn't as pretty as the picture was. I neg him and it was taken down. Wasted my time from the family for his bull shyte If I tell you I'll take it, I'm a man of my word which to me means everything. That's when my faith in the system of moderators went out the door. They don't know every situation like they think. They're no better than I am.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom