• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Running the Peachtree Road Race with AR

Title says it all. I am strongly considering 10k with the AR, Gadsen flag socks and flag as a cape, molan labe shirt, the whole deal. I think I will zip tie the chamber, no mag, and tape a cheap little flag in the muzzle, just to make it obvious that it's a statement, not a threat.

Am I nuts? Can they stop me from running? Other thoughts?

If you wear a T-shirt that says "I voted for Obama", probably no one will make a big deal out of it.

Wow. I am quite surprised at the responses. It would be slung, not carried. The open carry people recommended stopping demonstrations in private businesses. It's a huge patriotic event, with firemen in full getup, etc. The ability to do this is what I am proud of. I think it's no different than standing across from the Statehouse.

Yeah, don't listen to these goobers. You should totally do it.

This thread is all over the place! I think it would be funny to see you try and run with an AR. Probably not going to work out that well...

You should use one of the wooden AR decoys places like Adventure Outdoors and Academy have for their demo optics...

The whole "Take your AR in public " Thing has caused more gun bans than all other Liberal influenced protests COMBINED . Totally counter productive . I see the point but it is working against our cause . STOP doing it !!

The whole "Take your AR in public " Thing has caused more gun bans than all other Liberal influenced protests COMBINED . Totally counter productive . I see the point but it is working against our cause . STOP doing it !!

Of course MrRogers would not approve. Running with an AR and assless chaps would not be a beautiful day in the neighborhood.

Back
Top Bottom