• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

S&W 329

I don't know much except if it's an Airweight and that big of a caliber, it's going to wear you out to shoot more than a couple of cylinders through fit. Cool looking gun though.

Yeah. I went back and forth with them for a month or 2. They are a pain to deal with. Every time I called they turned me down seems they couldn't just tell me what was available. I could only have 1 gun not add up 2. They blamed the atf for that. You can have that one but we want more money. That's not included it's a classic model(even if it wasn't listed as one). No performance center. No 1911 machine engraved because the engraving is done in the PC. Finally just started throwing models at him(since I finally got him on the phone) until something stuck.

I have the 360PD, .357 mag. Snub. It's my summer carry gun because it weighs nothing. I swapped out the tiny stock grips for larger ones because it was painful to shoot with the little ones. Great carry weapon for gym shorts, no fun to shoot!!!

Wow, nice. 25 oz.:shocked:, that's about the weight of a Ruger SP101. You might want to pick up some .44 Special ammo, to try.

Back
Top Bottom