• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

S&W M&P 15-22 The most fun I've had with a .22 in a LONG time.

I picked up the 15-22p a few days ago and that was the most fun I've ever had shooting with some friends. Everyone can shoot it as much as they want without breaking the bank.

Now my only dilemma is whether I want to sell it to get the 15-22 rifle or keep it and just have both.

Have both!:D

I love mine. You and family and whomever can shoot til you get tired of it(which will be difficult) You can shoot it for fun or you can set it up similar to a an AR if you have one and train with it. It is a great training weapon and can get the kids or those who have not shot AR into shooting as their is virtually no recoil an no loud noise which usually scares new shooters. One of the best investments I ever made. Shoot about 2 to 3 thousand rounds and you have gotten your money's worth out of it based on what it cost.

I picked up the 15-22p a few days ago and that was the most fun I've ever had shooting with some friends. Everyone can shoot it as much as they want without breaking the bank.

Now my only dilemma is whether I want to sell it to get the 15-22 rifle or keep it and just have both.

lol this must be the new thing in the gun world because Ive been seeing alot of people with them on youtube... damn it you guys are making me want one :(

Back
Top Bottom