• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

S&W M&P plus, optic ready with night sights $449

I'm also considering the CSX.
I carry the CSX as my EDC. I personally love it, but it’s biggest downfall per You Tube videos is the longer reset during rapid fire shooting. I have not really had that issue. Hickok 45 and The Honest Outlaw both had issues adjusting to the trigger.

I wouldn’t pay $549 for it now. Lol B0EA6AF8-AB8D-4542-8DC6-E29E0CC16297.png

Yeah, it jumped $100 about 3 days after I purchased it.
Dang!
I am looking for a plain Jane Shield plus or a CSX. I'm on the fence as to which one to get. Either one will fill my need. I like both but I already have a Shield 9 M2.0 and it is a great little gun. So, I guess I'm really leaning toward the CSX but it all depends on the price the I can get them for. If I can get a new or a used one of either gun for a great price when I have the $$ to but it then I'll be good to go. Timing is everything. So far the best price I have found for the Shield Plus is an $399, and for the CSX is $499.

Dang!
I am looking for a plain Jane Shield plus or a CSX. I'm on the fence as to which one to get. Either one will fill my need. I like both but I already have a Shield 9 M2.0 and it is a great little gun. So, I guess I'm really leaning toward the CSX but it all depends on the price the I can get them for. If I can get a new or a used one of either gun for a great price when I have the $$ to but it then I'll be good to go. Timing is everything. So far the best price I have found for the Shield Plus is an $399, and for the CSX is $499.
I like the CSX because I’m one of those old school. 1911 guys that has reached the age to where I want more capacity in a smaller all metal hammer fire pistol without carrying the weight and bulk of a 1911. If you prefer the polymer striker fire pistol, there is nothing wrong with that either. I have never had a failure with the CSX, nor the M&P Shield Plus. They’re both great guns IMO.

I like the CSX because I’m one of those old school. 1911 guys that has reached the age to where I want more capacity in a smaller all metal hammer fire pistol without carrying the weight and bulk of a 1911. If you prefer the polymer striker fire pistol, there is nothing wrong with that either. I have never had a failure with the CSX, nor the M&P Shield Plus. They’re both great guns IMO.
Yes, I agree. I have 3 1911's and they are all different yet still 1911's. I am very interested in your personal experience with your CSX. What is your take on the trigger? Does all the hoopla about the false reset have any "real" affect at all? Most videos I see people either love it or hate it.

Back
Top Bottom