• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

S&W M&P Sport II - $499.95

They were very friendly and helpful.
I like how you can actually walk up to the gun racks to see what they actually have.

Dahlonega Gold and Pawn is selling the Smith and Wesson Sport 2 AR's for $459. Thanks to our loyal customers, half of you who travel 100 miles one way or more to come to our store. We really appreciate you all and look forward to providing you great service and the lowest prices in the country for years to come. Ken

Dahlonega Gold and Pawn is selling the Smith and Wesson Sport 2 AR's for $459. Thanks to our loyal customers, half of you who travel 100 miles one way or more to come to our store. We really appreciate you all and look forward to providing you great service and the lowest prices in the country for years to come. Ken
Great deal at an awesome place... make the trip, you won’t be disappointed.

I haven’t had a chance to make it to yall’s shop but ALWAYS price check you guys. Some of the best prices I’ve found.

Back
Top Bottom