• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

S&W m360 two tone - thoughts?

ccgetz

Default rank <200 posts Supporter
Tracker
16   0
Reaction score
So, I posted before about buying the wife something nice.... Well she trolled ODT and found my post and shot down my 44 for her 44th birthday idea.

So this morning I was awaken by her ready to go saying "let's go gun shopping" and the hunt for his and hers weapons was on.

After 6 stops she found and fondled a S&W M360 black with stainless controls and cylinder 357/38Sp. She lit up lit up like most women do with shiny diamonds, dare I say I have the perfect wife (red head too! go me!)

Price brand new for the two tone model is $650.00 out the door.

I'm not finding a lot of reviews on this revolver other than to say it kicks like a mule. Anyone able to share any opinions?

The shop owner was willing to work a deal for me to include both the Smith and a lightly used two tone Kimber Ultra Carry 2 for an even $1,100 out the door. Was thinking of offering 1K even. What do you all think?

Attachments

• m360.png
    m360.png
    119.8 KB · Views: 12
I like the J frame Smiths....obviously! lol My wife has a M60 that she shoots and likes but that is a stainless model and is a bit heavier than the scandium J frame M360. A .357 round through a scandium J frame can be a real handful. I suggest that she shoot a M442 or a M642, .38 only models, and see if the recoil is too much for her. Most ranges have those models that she can rent. Just because you can shoot .357 rounds doesn't mean you have to.lol Just my opinion. Oh BTW, offer $975! Why not?!

Back
Top Bottom