• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

SAMMY KERSHAW

BDR1

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
184   0
Reaction score
We (wife and myself)Just came from the SAMMY KERSHAW concert in bremem at the MILL TOWN CONCERT HALL...it was really good concert...and SAMMY is a gun loving,hunting ,fishing, outdoor type of person...that money on tickets was well spent...good country music... not that stuff on commercial radio now days. ....i highly recommend visiting this place for a good night out..very family oriented....and a prayer before the show starts....cant ask for more than that

We (wife and myself)Just came from the SAMMY KERSHAW concert in bremem at the MILL TOWN CONCERT HALL...it was really good concert...and SAMMY is a gun loving,hunting ,fishing, outdoor type of person...that money on tickets was well spent...good country music... not that stuff on commercial radio now days. ....i highly recommend visiting this place for a good night out..very family oriented....and a prayer before the show starts....cant ask for more than that
I thought of you when my daughter told me she was going to wrasslin in Carrollton tonight :0)

Probably a good crowd to be around.

Lol....I've been retired from the game almost 6 yrs now....I still watch the old stuff on YouTube...but none of that new crap
Whoever filmed that cage match you told me to watch screwed up, yall were out of the frame for about half that match. Cameraman must have took a break and just left, the camera never moved to follow yall. Made me wanna have a Texas Death Match with the camera guy. Lol!

It is a great place Scott, the wife and I went a few weeks back and saw Merle Haggard's sons Ben and Noel great place and a great show with good atmosphere too.

Whoever filmed that cage match you told me to watch screwed up, yall were out of the frame for about half that match. Cameraman must have took a break and just left, the camera never moved to follow yall. Made me wanna have a Texas Death Match with the camera guy. Lol!
Just went and watched the match(2nd time I've watched it)...your right it was poor videoing to say the least...it would've been much better probably if they used the handheld cameras....I forget who it was voted on by,but,it was voted the most bloody match of the yr.....that video didn't even show the whole match

It is a great place Scott, the wife and I went a few weeks back and saw Merle Haggard's sons Ben and Noel great place and a great show with good atmosphere too.
Yes sir it's a great place for sure...wife wants to go again when TANYA TUCKER comes...I heard the HAGGARD BOYS was a good show

Back
Top Bottom