Sandals. Do you wear them?

• Yes

Votes: 43 48.9%
  • No

Votes: 45 51.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sandals are for girls/women and pre-pubescent boys. I do have a couple "full coverage" Crocs though, mainly for around the house, or just hopping in the car for a quick, drive-thru errand; bank, fast food, etc. Matter of fact got my camo Duck Dynasty Crocs on right now.

sams sams as much as I respect our lord and savior..........none of us are Jesus and that was the most advanced footwear of the time..... thats like choosing to use a blunderbuss rather than a modern firearm under the guise of " our forefathers used them" haha

I'd only wear sandals if I'd swapped sides and wanted to attract somebody 'fantastic'.
Yep.. As I was growing up in the 50's, if a male wore sandals or flipflops, he was called a sissy because we did not yet know about LGBTQ. I still do not wear them, even in the privacy of my own home. Thanks.

nwbn90 nwbn90 That logic your taken is a slippery slope. I guess that's how the regressive left view's the constitution.
I'm sure you don't think this way. However, I do find it ironic. Oh yea, haha
I'm really not a a**h*** I promise.

I'm a libertarian (that acknowledges the political ideology is no longer broadly viable, but sticks to the core tenets nonetheless) and I would never want to tell someone what to wear on their feet..or anything else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom