• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Sandy Hook..conspiracy??

I watched it earlier this morning. I am as confused and shocked about it as everybody that has seen it is.
I also read about Clinton's bodyguards suddenly and tragically dying.

I watched it earlier and laughed to myself. In fact I laughed out loud a little.

The only two truthful parts of that video:

- The dad of that little girl is a douchebag

- Information on the internet can't be trusted

Everything else is the result of media churn and eyewitness accounts that proved to be incorrect. At least, everything that I have seen.

Dude behind the school in the woods was gathering wood, and quickly released after police questioning.

Gun in the car was a Saiga S12, not an AR15.

Little girl with Obama is the younger sister wearing the older sister's hand me down dress.

Media incorrectly reports that only handguns are used in shooting.

Medical Examiner is scared ****less about giving a press conference and gets a little bit giddy. IE, he is human.

Everything else comes from shady sources that I wouldnt trust in the first place. Conspiracy nuts making conspiracies for the sake of conspiracy nuts.

TinFoilHatPootie.jpg

I watched this with an open mind and while I see how there can be things implied (ie. shotgun in the trunk not ar15) there are a couple of things that cannot be denied; 1) both the dad and the pair of parents are not authentic. 2)that guy that claims the six children were at his house is completely full of BS

Back
Top Bottom