• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Sandy Hook..conspiracy??

I watched it earlier and laughed to myself. In fact I laughed out loud a little.

The only two truthful parts of that video:

- The dad of that little girl is a douchebag

- Information on the internet can't be trusted

Everything else is the result of media churn and eyewitness accounts that proved to be incorrect. At least, everything that I have seen.

Dude behind the school in the woods was gathering wood, and quickly released after police questioning.

Gun in the car was a Saiga S12, not an AR15.

Little girl with Obama is the younger sister wearing the older sister's hand me down dress.

Media incorrectly reports that only handguns are used in shooting.

Medical Examiner is scared ****less about giving a press conference and gets a little bit giddy. IE, he is human.

Everything else comes from shady sources that I wouldnt trust in the first place. Conspiracy nuts making conspiracies for the sake of conspiracy nuts.

You can sit here and deny it as much as you'd like, but some of the assumptions you make are more far fetched than the whole idea of sandy hook being a conspiracy to some degree or another in the first place.
youre sighting all the elements of the conspiracy as incorrect/falsified media churns yet you're doing the same thing you're accusing the conspiracy theorists of doing.
I mean no ill intent when I say this, but you sound like a sheep blindly following what is told to you. You'd have to be a complete idiot to not see something is wrong when there are THIS many elements that just don't add up right.

i mean for gods sake, look at this sentence that you said: "Dude behind the school in the woods was gathering wood, and quickly released after police questioning."

a guy in camo pants and a dark jacket in the woods right behind a school, collecting wood? Lol, is that a joke? sitting in the front of the police car?

Youre claiming information on the Internet can't be trusted, but what, information on the news/tv/ any other source of reports can be? You live in a state of delusion if that's what you believe.

Last edited:
You can sit here and deny it as much as you'd like, but some of the assumptions you make are more far fetched than the whole idea of sandy hook being a conspiracy to some degree or another.
youre sighting all the elements of the conspiracy as incorrect/falsified media churns yet you're doing the same thing you're accusing the conspiracy theorists of doing.
I mean no ill intent when I say this, but you sound like a sheep blindly following what is told to you. You'd have to be a complete idiot to not see something is wrong when there are THIS many elements that just don't add up right.

i mean for gods sake, look at this sentence that you said: "Dude behind the school in the woods was gathering wood, and quickly released after police questioning."

a guy in camo pants and a dark jacket in the woods right behind a school, collecting wood? Lol, is that a joke? sitting in the front of the police car?

Youre claiming information on the Internet can't be trusted, but what, information on the news/tv/ any other source of reports can be? You live in a state of delusion if that's what you believe.

exactly! thanks.

Just watched the whole thing... I'm in shock... And my mind is officially blown...
What really shocked me was the accuracy of the shooter statistic, and the fact the gun was pulled from the trunk of the car...

Yeah no way a psychotic teenager using his mom's gun puts 3-11 bullets in every child with no injuries. The "parents" acting is straight up laughable too.

You can sit here and deny it as much as you'd like, but some of the assumptions you make are more far fetched than the whole idea of sandy hook being a conspiracy to some degree or another in the first place.

See my post on page 1. I watched the entire video and didnt see anything not already found to be misiniformation, or simply blown out of proportion by this one video.

Yes, Emilie's dad seems like a slimeball. No I dont think he is an actor unless the picture from last year's Christmas card is a fake, or they planted him a long long time ago.

Speaking of that photo, notice that they have three daughters in that photo. When they meet President Obama they only have two. Their two daughters grew up in the year that past since the photo was taken and somewhat resemble each other. Its not a stretch to imagine a family with three daughters sharing clothes from oldest to youngest is it. What about a family with three daughters having similar looking, blonde haired daughters? Thats impossible right?

Dude in the woods, if you believe youtube videos, was a dad looking for his daughter:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6C2YmOLWnM

Im just sayin, instead of instantly believing what you see on the internet, maybe you should try being instantly skeptical and only believing after a bit of research.

Back
Top Bottom