• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Savage model 12FV Varmint Rifles for $319.99.....at Cabela's

Yesterday it was 319, today 369. Glad I got one Yesterday! I just hope it comes in before Jan when the rebate expires, it was backordered.

I have the 6.5 and a new 204. Looking at and for a scope for the 204. Somewhere around a 4.5-14
The 6.5 got a 6x20 scope and I'm limited to 240 yards. Gonna finish breaking that one in this weekend.

What Scopes are you guys running on your two two 223's and how far out are you shooting them
I'm running a Nikon M-223 4x16 with BDC reticle. I shoot a 55 grain load that matches up well to the reticle hold overs from this rifle (Hornady Varmint A-Max). I have shot is successfully to 600 yards. I tried longer at Arena a few weeks ago, but the wind that day was beyond my skills with this bullet.

So it's been a month and I have not received my rebate. As of now I have called 6 different numbers to finally get to the right person.

It appears that the receipt I uploaded was not correct or it didn't upload right so of course they did nothing so it sat out there in la la land for 30 days until I called all these numbers. The lady was very nice and fixed everything. So.....here is the number to check your rebate. 800-998-8758

Thanks for sharing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom