• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Savannah, GA Police Response Shows Why You’re The First Responder

RamRoddoc

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
62   0
Reaction score
http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/20...response-shows-why-youre-the-first-responder/

Nothing to see here.......
Anyway, my acquaintance, who was home at this time, was obviously scared and called the police while this was going on. The police got there a good 10 minutes after the dudes had bailed. The response: one cop in a squad car (not pictured above). He got out and casually strolled around, and started picking up spent brass with his bare hands.

My acquaintance went out to talk to him and asked, “Shouldn’t you be wearing gloves?” The cop said, “Oh, uh yeah, I guess I should, huh?”

A couple more cops arrived and they don’t understand why my friend is shaken up and scared. They went with him into his house and began to get very testy with him, and started to question him. They seemed to be rather irritated that they were called, and didn’t think the situation was a big deal.

He eventually asked them to leave, multiple times, and they finally did. Nothing else happened afterwards. It didn’t even make the local TV news. As far as I know, these guys are still on the loose, brazen enough to light up a neighborhood on a Sunday afternoon. That’s reason enough pack heat, always, everywhere.

I lived in Savannah for 2 1/2 years. Until I moved there I had no idea the amount of crime. Seemed there was a shooting once a week.

I work in Telcom, it never failed New Years Eve or July 4th some gang banger was going to shoot a fiber.

Back
Top Bottom