• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Only in GA?

See, it’s **** like this why I keep telling my wife that now that her Mom has passed and neither one of our sons even live in Newnan anymore we need to sell this house and get the hell outta here. We have nothing but this house and her a few of her sisters in this area and she’s always said “We live on the opposite end of the county from her sisters for a reason.” There’s literally nothing but this house holding us here. I want out…..
well get out. 6 years ago yesterday moved back to Forsyth County. Hey we got scum bags here too.

See, it’s **** like this why I keep telling my wife that now that her Mom has passed and neither one of our sons even live in Newnan anymore we need to sell this house and get the hell outta here. We have nothing but this house and her a few of her sisters in this area and she’s always said “We live on the opposite end of the county from her sisters for a reason.” There’s literally nothing but this house holding us here. I want out…..
Took a few years after my wife’s mom died. Change is hard and she was born and raised in Atlanta, lived there her whole life. Watching your old neighborhood change and crumble around you isn’t fun, though. Just gotta figure where you want to land and rip the bandaid off.

well get out. 6 years ago yesterday moved back to Forsyth County. Hey we got scum bags here too.

lostchild lostchild said

Took a few years after my wife’s mom died. Change is hard and she was born and raised in Atlanta, lived there her whole life. Watching your old neighborhood change and crumble around you isn’t fun, though. Just gotta figure where you want to land and rip the bandaid off.

I don’t think it’s gonna take too long to convince her. I had my own “encounter” with a newly released from prison geeked out animal about two and a half years ago, don’t want another one.

You could always do what I do when trying a new restaurant.
Walk in, scope out the clientele, check the health code rating (anything under a mid-90 is a no go), then decide whether to call the wife and kids in or walk away.
I thought I was the only one checking the inspection score......

Back
Top Bottom