• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Only in GA?

You might be right but I am suspicious. The only one close is in Augusta so I am cautious.
You could always do what I do when trying a new restaurant.
Walk in, scope out the clientele, check the health code rating (anything under a mid-90 is a no go), then decide whether to call the wife and kids in or walk away.

Just here to ENFORCE y’all’s decision to never eat here again… 🤢

65501542-9FC8-4DD8-B108-0C1CA6168EAC.jpeg

Woman arrested in GA for telling her 7 year old daughter to steal a unattended purse at a Juicy Crab restaurant in Newnan, GA. They also ran out on a almost $500 check. One on the comments asked how could four people run up such a high check? Because they knew they weren't going to pay in the first place! Lot's of "this is why I avoid Georgia" comments. It's a really disgusting example of parenting and entitlement on display for the whole world. The little girl knew how to conceal the purse! Guessing this was not the first time mommy dearest put her up to this kind of stuff.

Just here to ENFORCE y’all’s decision to never eat here again… 🤢

View attachment 7039479

See, it’s **** like this why I keep telling my wife that now that her Mom has passed and neither one of our sons even live in Newnan anymore we need to sell this house and get the hell outta here. We have nothing but this house and her a few of her sisters in this area and she’s always said “We live on the opposite end of the county from her sisters for a reason.” There’s literally nothing but this house holding us here. I want out…..

Back
Top Bottom