• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Saved about $120,000 yesterday

Talk to this guy, he got me a REFIN that saved me 3.5% (lower rate than my existing loan) and a ton of money with no appraisal on an existing FNMA load.
Be aware that there is a BOATLOAD of paper work required and you will feel as if you had a PROCTOSCOPE EXAM afterward, but the savings are there and typically with
a bank that you will recognize. Be prepared to gather a lot of supporting documentation. NO, not everyone will qualify, but he will not BS you and tell you right up front!
Yes, there will be some closing costs (with him mine were about 2/3 of what everyone else wanted). He was able to roll them into the loan and I had only a small amount to take to closing,
which amounted to about what I got back from my existing loan's escrow balance.

Tom McCarthy 888-877-5305 ... Tell him that Earl Clark recommended that you call.

Mine was a snap. One form, proof of income, info on existing mortgage. Closing was the normal "sign these 40 pages" kinda thing but no sweat. Dropped a chack for $250 for pro-rata interest/escrow payment which I got back from the old mortgage company in a week or so.

If you live in Newnan, Carrollton, Lagrange or West Point(or an area near on of those cities) there is a Sharter Bank near you. Couldn't hurt to try them out. Incidentaly their checking account pays interest. I think it's down to 1 % but still, beats paying service charge or even "free" checking. No ATM/Debit card charges and they have NEVER messed my account up.

Good people.

Mine was a snap. One form, proof of income, info on existing mortgage. Closing was the normal "sign these 40 pages" kinda thing but no sweat. Dropped a chack for $250 for pro-rata interest/escrow payment which I got back from the old mortgage company in a week or so.

If you live in Newnan, Carrollton, Lagrange or West Point(or an area near on of those cities) there is a Sharter Bank near you. Couldn't hurt to try them out. Incidentaly their checking account pays interest. I think it's down to 1 % but still, beats paying service charge or even "free" checking. No ATM/Debit card charges and they have NEVER messed my account up.

Good people.

I sharted the other night after a few too many cold ones. :D

Back
Top Bottom