• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Saying Goodby to our ODT rescue tomorrow

We've only had her for 4 years. She left Acworth wet and cold and never looked back. She moved to East cobb on a golf course and not only had our hearts but all the neighbors. She just finished a Ribeye bone and will wake to pancakes and sausage. We will get the call in the morning on when they will arrive, but she will pass on her bed on our bed with her Lamb, a Ball and a bone.

We have had many pets in our life but she is at the top of the sweetest and the best of all time.View attachment 4795784
I swear dogs can even tell when we’re lying to them

Attachments

• 84DE219B-3ECA-464A-91E5-EC355C3C2466.png
    84DE219B-3ECA-464A-91E5-EC355C3C2466.png
    534.6 KB · Views: 4
Company , Sweet Dreams Came to our home Sunday with a vet and a tech. She passed in her bed in the living room. We will never say goodbye at the vet again. It went as well as it could of and even better than that.

We are at a peaceful place with it. It wasn't too late or too early. When you have to do it, I always hope for the right time. I believe she is better off.

Company , Sweet Dreams Came to our home Sunday with a vet and a tech. She passed in her bed in the living room. We will never say goodbye at the vet again. It went as well as it could of and even better than that.

We are at a peaceful place with it. It wasn't too late or too early. When you have to do it, I always hope for the right time. I believe she is better off.
I hope she had plenty of company crossing the rainbow bridge. I’m sure she paused halfway over to take a look back at the good life your family gave her.

Back
Top Bottom