SBR in Cobb

Meet the man before you judge. I met him through a customer. Dude loves guns. Will gladly sign off on them and has become very educated about Nfa stuff.

I don't know a thing about him other than the blips I hear on the news. Seems like every time I hear his name there is a felony charge involved.

I just did a form 4 through Cobb last November. The Sheriff will sign off on it, but there's a caviot. They require a 3 or 4 page form to be filled out detailing your history. It starts out with the usual stuff like D.O.B, S.S.N. and the "I'm not a felon" thing, but then they want 15 yrs of addresses, 10 yrs of work history, your spouses name, their occupation and place of work, your children's names, and you need five long-term personal references who they will call. While I found the background check to be VERY intrusive and a hassle, everyone I dealt with was professional and courteous, making the overall experience a little less painful. It's a two week turn around and they will mail it to you if you don't want to go pick it up.

Back
Top Bottom