• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

SBR suppressed gas reduction

Take a look at the AR Gas Vent. I have no experience with it, but it is on my list if needed once the suppressor comes in. All the reviews I have read have been positive, and it is only $40. The only downside is you lose the use of the forward assist, but personally I do not use it anyway.

That's fine and dandy for a right hander, but a left that will suck ass

That's fine and dandy for a right hander, but a left that will suck ass

Reading comprehension helps... I completely missed that little fact, and in the first sentence no less.

I have read where people have adjusted these vents to get them to angle downward so it could possibly still be an option. It might not hurt to contact the manufacturer to see what they suggest because if it does work, it is an inexpensive solution with very little effort required.

That could be a deal breaker or give me an excuse for another can

I think it was the can, not the upper. The can is back at the manufacture so will see. Like I stated it worked awesome with the Grunt, so much so I bought the grunt. If Im who Jake's talking about, which Im 99.9% sure, I am.

After looking at these they seem like an interesting concept. The port on the backside seems like it might direct gas back up my nose but I'll try to look into it more.

Back
Top Bottom