• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

SBR theory

zracin

Default rank <1250 posts Lifetime Supporter
ODT Junkie!
71   0
Reaction score
So the ATF says the stock on a rossi ranch hand is too small to be ruled as a shoulder stock and as such is a pistol grip. Im thinking about ordering an extra grip for a ranch hand and putting it on my ak pistol. Any thoughts?

www.legaljuice.com_files_2013_09_jail_go_to.jpg

So the ATF says the stock on a rossi ranch hand is too small to be ruled as a shoulder stock and as such is a pistol grip. Im thinking about ordering an extra grip for a ranch hand and putting it on my ak pistol. Any thoughts?

Why? You can get a Century arm brace and not live in a "grey" area that could result in a hearty fine and garunteed time in the Fed pen. This maybe the stupidest idea I've heard this month.

:shocked:

I'm not a lawyer and I didn't stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night, but why not just stick to an approved Sig-style brace?

Why? You can get a Century arm brace and not live in a "grey" area that could result in a hearty fine and garunteed time in the Fed pen. This maybe the stupidest idea I've heard this month.

No "garunteed [sic] time" in the prison. Probably just a cease and desist order....or so I've heard.

Damn man, this had me laughing with that last statement...lol

The sig braces are hideous and ridiculous looking. The stock on the rossi has been ruled a pistol grip the same as the brace...and the wood would look nicer on a few other guns as well.

Back
Top Bottom