SBR

CSA

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
425   0
Reaction score
Can I convert my existing AR lower to a SBR lower by taking it to a NFA dealer or do I need to buy a dedicated SBR lower? Thanks

Can I convert my existing AR lower to a SBR lower by taking it to a NFA dealer or do I need to buy a dedicated SBR lower? Thanks

I *think* you can convert any lower to an SBR and I don't believe you even have to go anywhere to get the process started. I believe you can download the form and fill it out and send it off yourself.

You'll need to fill out a form 1 and have the lower engraved, then when the stamp comes back you can barrel it.

Or you can find a store that is a 07/02, then buy one on a form 4 and pik it up when the stamp comes back.

I *think* you can convert any lower to an SBR and I don't believe you even have to go anywhere to get the process started. I believe you can download the form and fill it out and send it off yourself.

Also don't take Thomas the choo choo trains advice, if your on a trust full out an eform since they are coming back around 4 months instead of 8-10 on the paper forms.

So when do I have to have it engraved? When the stamp comes back? Can I keep it in my possession if it is currently a pistol that I want to convert to a SBR? Thanks

Back
Top Bottom