• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Scammers have taken to Instagram

BigMike

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
232   0
Reaction score
I got hit up for a follow request from someone selling ammo. He was at $275/1k for wolf gold .223. No store, no address, pay via zelle or cash app only. I tried to set him up with a check but nil. Be careful out there.

Screenshot_20210612-192235_Instagram.jpg

Our last convo before he told me I couldn't back out as the order was ready to ship.

Yes, I know, unfortunately scammers are everywhere and with the development of the Internet, they started their activities there. For them, the Internet is a real fairy tale, where you can deceive people and at the same time no one will know how they look in person. Recently, I came across an Instagram store with clothing delivery around the world and decided to ask them about paying for the goods. As it turned out, I have to send them money via PayPal and then they will send me the goods. And in two days the goods will fall directly into my hands. Of course, I didn't order anything, because this guy had only 97 subscribers and there was no asset on the page, but I am sure that there were people who became victims of such deception.

Back
Top Bottom