• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

School me on 10mm

Unless you are buying boutique higher dollar factory rounds 10mm does nothing 40 cannot due. Start reloading and it really shines! Also out of similar platforms G20 vs G21 for instance, your factory 180 grain 10mm plinking ammo is only going a measly 100 fps faster out of yer G20 than your 230 grain ball out of your G21… Again I am only speaking for the stuff the average Joe typically purchases and carry’s… As always there are many exceptions to the rule. I will say 10mm point of aim is naturally flatter even with anemic factory rounds so stretching it out further takes less correction and is fun on long range for pistol shooting scenarios.

This hit me in the feels...I'm missing all of them from several sets. Wtf.
China Freight has you covered with the pure genius 10mm set…

Attachments

• IMG_9333.jpeg
    IMG_9333.jpeg
    204.9 KB · Views: 15
Unless you are buying boutique higher dollar factory rounds 10mm does nothing 40 cannot due. Start reloading and it really shines! Also out of similar platforms G20 vs G21 for instance, your factory 180 grain 10mm plinking ammo is only going a measly 100 fps faster out of yer G20 than your 230 grain ball out of your G21… Again I am only speaking for the stuff the average Joe typically purchases and carry’s… As always there are many exceptions to the rule. I will say 10mm point of aim is naturally flatter even with anemic factory rounds so stretching it out further takes less correction and is fun on long range for pistol shooting scenarios.
Im running mine from a subgun, more umph the better.

I forgot about the VCrowns. Those are good. Those are loaded to spec.
I was going to suggest the same round. Had a very weak spring in my 10-mm out of the box so I put a 21-22 lb spring in it and it's still cycles very well. I believe it came with a 18lb. spring new. Never an issue with Sig ammo. Armscor I can't even get to chamber because of slight diameter defect. Shy away from that when stocking up. I could have right chamber so yours might be different.

Back
Top Bottom