• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

School me on ar9 9mm's

IME it depends on the gun as to what you end up with. I have a buddy that had an armorer build one, damn good armorer, with mostly PSA stuff for a range gun and its finicky and more punchy than a 5.56 rifle. My local range had a Nordic factory SBR 9mm and that thing shot like a dream, literally. In the grand scheme of things I feel like there are much better platforms for the caliber. I was very impressed with my Stribog, and with current AFT bull**** making rounds, I would go after the best 9mm AR I could get, or find a gun that doesent need anything sticking off the ass end to function. Stribog, B&T, KP-9, MPX, HK and clones, Scorpion, and Im sure Im leaving some out; all make dame fine weapons that are pistols with no question marks.

Are you stuck on the ar9 as a PCC or open to other platforms?
I went down this path and ended up realizing almost any other 9mm PCC is better than an ar9.
AR9 > anything else for competition use

Purpose build PCC design > AR9 for range toys or self defense platforms.

82869917-0F04-45E9-8F54-9E47BCDE7E58.jpeg

As for loading… you’ll need to decide the platform and barrel length first. How you load for an 8” roller delay PCC is very different from a 16” direct blowback PCC.

Back
Top Bottom