• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

School me on suppressors!

I can help you setup your own trust for free. I won't do any of the work, but can help you do it yourself. It is super easy.

As far as where to buy cans....Classic City Firearms, Quiet Riot Firearms, and Dobbs Defense are the three I have purchased them from. Cherokee Gun and Pawn has great deals all the time too.

I can help you setup your own trust for free. I won't do any of the work, but can help you do it yourself. It is super easy.

As far as where to buy cans....Classic City Firearms, Quiet Riot Firearms, and Dobbs Defense are the three I have purchased them from. Cherokee Gun and Pawn has great deals all the time too.

My buddy just bought from CGP.... Great price on the AAC cans.

One month for an SBR accurate?

Your question is broad, but I would go the trust route and use the free trust here.

I would then call Classic City Firearm, he usually has the lowest price and often can't advertise it here since it is below minimum advertised price agreements by most manufactures. CCF doesn' always have a ton in stock, but he usually has the best price

Quiet Riot always has a ton in stock and his prices are competitive, if you want something that just hit the market or is hard to get he probably has it.

Dobbs defense for all your threading and gun modification needs.

CAW308 if you are looking for a liberty suppressor, or that sick Titanium YHM he has.

I would start with a 22 can, but if you are set on a rifle can for your first can then I would suggest Liberty Suppressors. They have excellent cans in terms of suppression, are made in georgia, and often have the least point of impact shifts when taken on or off. If you get their Titanium offerings they will be nice and light which can make a huge differenct when your not shooting from the bench.

If your heart is set on quick attach, then I would go with the Silencerco's offering. If you have the budget the Saker 762 has the most mounting options with the MAAD mounting system. The MAAD system can thread on, use AAC mounts, SWR mounts, and YHM mounts. The more price conscious offering is the Specwar 762, I freaking love mine, but it is heavy.

For

If you have any specific questions PM me, but I have to get back to work right now and cant follow. If you'd like to hear some suppressors just invite me to an outdoor range of your choice!

Back
Top Bottom